Paediatrics at a Glance Pdf Paediatrics at a Glance gives an introduction to paediatrics and the issues encountered in child health as they present in primary, secondary and community care, from birth through to adolescence. Thoroughly updated to reflect changes in understanding of youth illness during the previous five decades, the 4th version of the bestselling textbook diagrammatically summarises the key differential diagnoses for every presenting symptom, while corresponding text covers significant ailments and conditions in addition to management advice.
• is a reachable, user-friendly manual to the Whole paediatric curriculum
• Features expanded coverage of emotional ethics and issues in child health
• Contains more on progress in genetics, screening and treatment of childhood illness
• Includes new videos of processes and theories on the company website
• Comprises a Brand-new chapter in Palliative Care – an emerging field in the specialization
• Characteristics full color artwork throughout