K-Taping in Pediatrics: Basics Techniques Indications Pdf Already incorporated successfully in competitive sports, medical therapy and rehab programs, K-Taping treatment provides physical, occupational and speech therapists a vast selection of choices for treating babies, young children and younger individuals.
Concerning the content
K-Taping in concept
– The attributes, function and manner of action of elastic K-Tape
– The Consequences of K-Tape treatment
– The Essentials of K-Tape program
K-Taping in clinic
– The four Big application methods (ligament, muscle, lymph and correction applications) including frequent signs in kids, and practical cases
– The Proper technique for over 50 medical indications
– Step by step advice with picture collection, sensible tips and other programs
DMCA Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books on the cibook.net are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately (click here).