Mathematics and Statistics for Financial Risk Management Pdf Currently in its second edition, with more topics, more sample issues, and much more real-world cases, this popular guide to fiscal risk management presents readers to technical, quantitative methods for assessing and managing financial risk.
This incisive source:
– Covers basic statistical theories –from standard deviation and significance to regression analysis and hypothesis testing
– Explores widely utilized hazard models, such as value at risk, factor analysis, Monte Carlo simulation, and stress testing
– Includes numerous sample Issues and end-of-chapter exercises (with answers)
– Contains a company site with Excel illustrations and templates
– Features 2 new chapters, which cover multivariate distributions, copulas, and Bayesian analysis
Statistics and mathematics for Financial Risk Management is a crucial benchmark for today’s fiscal risk professional.
About the Author
He’s worked in risk management for over ten decades and is now the CEO of Northstar Risk Corp..